Monday, May 31, 2010

Sad News

     As you can see from Tigger's picture on the right, he is very easy to fall in love with.  Yesterday, he even crawled up on my chest and started rubbing his head into mine -- a show of sincere affection.  However, my eyes do not feel the same way.  They continue to itch and water, and it seems to be getting worse.  Although I hate to admit it, I believe that I am allergic to Tigger and must give him back this coming week.  I am really sad about this.  I have not built a strong bond with Tigger yet, but he is just "cute as a button" and a teriffic companion for me.  Rats!!!  I don't want to give him up, but my eyes are killing me.  Maybe he is meant for someone else to love.  However, I wish it was me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure it is Tigger and not some blossom that has coincidently just come out? You have never been allergic to cats before, but this is the first Spring you have spent in England. Give him back on a temporary basis. If your eyes don't clear up, then it not Tigger's fault.

LUV,MOM