Monday, April 05, 2010

Reflection Sunday - EASTER DAY

     As this past Lenten Season has passed and Our Lord, Jesus Christ has risen from the dead, I have only one this to say say:
HALLELUJEH!!!

    For it is through Christ's death on the cross and ressurection from the tomb that I am able to rejoice in all that I have today and all that will come to me in the future.  As most of you know, it has been a difficult journey so far and an extremely difficult week last week, but today is The NEW DAWN of better days!  Now is the time to rejoice; even in all the troubles, struggles, and difficult times we have had in our pasts, and thank God for bringing His son into this workd to save us.  I consider myself a messanger to Christ's message of love for ALL others -- even those who have hurt us or betrayed us.  For that is what Christ Jesus did; and He wants us to follow in His footsteps.
"If I, your teacher, have washed your feet, then you must go and wash the feet of another.  I have given you a model to follow, so that I have done to you, so you should also do.  Amen, I say to you, no slave is greater than his master nor any messanger greater than the one who sent [her]."   [John 13:14 - 17]

No comments: