Saturday, February 27, 2010

Reflection Sundays

     Beginning this Sunday (tomorrow) and every Sunday following, I will reflect on my time over the past week's events/happenings and over my whole experience in the UK.  Therefore, by the time most of you will be getting ready for bed on Sunday night, my "Reflection Sunday" entries will be posted.  I ask that you take time with me to read these, add your comments, and even share your reflections with me.  As you walk along side me on my journey, it is my hope that you will find your "doorway" in which to walk through.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

2 comments:

ComfortablyNumb said...

Hey Pat-terfly,

Wow, just got caught up on all of your entries this past week. Sounds like you had quite an "adventure"! All of the good and not-so-good experiences you have had will cause you great laughter and smiles later on. Still, this is a wonderful journey that you are on and one that most of us will not get to experience personally, only through your eyes (and Blogs).

You have so much courage and strength and I know that all will fall nicely into place. Know that you have God, your family, and your friends right there with you. Stay strong and cheer-i-oh!

Love you,
Cat-terpillar

P.S SPJ says BTW, USA & CAN hockey at 3:15 pm today...GO USA!

Terri said...

Ok. Just got caught up. Whew, "what a week you're having!"
Anyway, I know you will definitely be able to overcome all of the down times. Concentrate on the good & learn from the bad...or some other type of feel-good line. I'm not good with that stuff.
Anyway, as always, look forward to you blogs & GO USA!!!