Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dreary Day

It was a shitty day all around today.  The weather was/still is wet & cold.  Training was extremely boring.  My umbrella twisted inside out (Broke).  We are all finding out that what Reading Borough & Reed Globadl told us prior to coming to the UK is not the whole picture.  Much of the important / bulk of the matter was told to us wrong.  And I walked about 15 miles in the dark to find places to call to rent.  However, when I went to call them, my phone was out of minutes.  Therefore, I just walked home in the dark to mtiny closet.  My only companions right now are my computer, my book I'm reading, and my journal.  It has to get better tomorrow . . .it has too.

2 comments:

Michelle Haines said...

Perk up butterfly. I hope today is a better day. God is always your companion and won't lead you astray. Pray for a place to live and you will be amazed at what He has for you. I admire you for moving to another country by yourself. Enjoy the moment.

Unknown said...

I know that having your kitties with you would help a lot. Rest easy, they are doing fine and they do miss you. Keep your face to the sun whenever you can.
Love, MOM